We’re doing fine here at CannaLab. We hope that you are doing fine too and are successfully navigating the ever-changing environment we all find ourselves in these days.
As you may or may not know, we have been issued a stay-at-home order in South Africa. We’re taking that order seriously and encourage you to as well. We’re still testing samples and are severely limiting in-person contact. To protect ourselves, our customers and our community we’re asking folks to use our new collection service for samples without coming into the lab.
Please sign-up and order a service on our website before submitting samples. If you need to talk to us about your sample or results, we’re happy to do that by email or Whatsapp.
Recognizing that we work with a vulnerable population (patients and caregivers), we started putting safety measures into place several weeks ago.
- We started sanitizing the lab and the common areas about 4 weeks ago, which we continue to do several times a day.
- We passed out spray bottles of 70% alcohol to all the other offices with offers of free refills.
- Access to the lab is limited to owners only, and has been for a couple of months.
- All packages are sanitized before entering the lab.
- We have plenty of gloves, alcohol and hand sanitizer available to keep things clean.
- Fortunately, we live nearby. We are working from home most of the time, but are able to walk to and from the lab with very little risk of exposure.
As the situation changes, we want to reassure you that we will continue to operate. We have plans in place to address various possible scenarios. People need access to cannabis, especially patients and caregivers, and we need to continue to provide a safe resource for them.
The public’s health and safety are of the utmost importance to all of us.
Most every business in our area is closed.
This is a difficult time for everyone, but by working together and being flexible we will get through it together. For now, practice social distancing, stay safe and wash your hands.
Best wishes and good health,